Picture it – Build Your Future in Norway is a long-term volunteering project in Norway! Come with us to this amazing country! 🙂
Mobility is organized by the Entrepreneurial Society Development Foundation in cooperation with the Norwegian organization Nærmiljøsentralen , which is looking for volunteers for activities in the city of Askvoll.
where? – Askvoll, Norway
Who coordinates the volunteering project? – Fundacja Rozwoju Społeczeństwa Przedsiębiorczego
In which organization will I be a volunteer? – Nærmiljøsentralen
How long will the project last? – 10 months
From when : November 2023
How many volunteer? – 1 person from Poland
(we are recruiting on a regular basis, secure your place now!)
HOW TO APPLY? – Send your CV and cover letter in English to email@example.com. News title: „Picture it – Build Your Future in Norway”.
Recruitment lasts until October 24, 2023.
Nærmiljøsentralen is a non-profit organization dedicated to cultural work, a youth club, cooperation with refugees and aid teams. The organization works closely with the entire municipality of Askvoll. People involved in the organization’s projects acquire many new experiences, especially in non-formal learning. Askvoll is a small town in the Vestland region. Nærmiljøsentralen strives to promote the principles of equal treatment, equal opportunities and non-profit principles. The focus of the organization’s work is health and well-being through cultural activities, equal opportunities, and responsible citizenship. Nærmiljøsentralen runs several permanent activities with teams and organizations for children, migrants, young people and the elderly – it is open to all.
- Integration and energizing games and cultural workshops for children;
- activities for the benefit of the elderly, aimed at including them in physical activity; teaching them languages, organizing international evenings and thematic workshops;
- promotion of volunteering, youth initiatives and programs (at national and international level);
- support for the management of various projects and activities in Nærmijøsentralen;
- support for activities related to intercultural education and active citizenship in local schools;
- assisting the team in carrying out administrative tasks; establishing contacts with European partners, creating posters for activities, editing the website, photographing activities, recording promotional videos, etc.
- creating multimedia content and other online documents for a fan page and website managed by Nærmijøsentralen.
What do we provide?
- pocket money – 180 euros/month
- money for food
- transport there and back – 275 euros
- Henner insurance
- public transport on site
- 2 days off/month
- volunteers will live in a modern, fully equipped (internet, washing machine, dishwasher, etc.) apartment in the center of Askvoll (2 bedrooms, living room, kitchen, bathroom)
Still wondering? Check out the previous volunteer’s experience 🙂
Information on currently ongoing recruitments can be found at https://volo.frsp.eu/enrollments/ .