Volunteering project with Fundação Padre Tobias in Portugal – Fundacja Rozwoju Społeczeństwa Przedsiębiorczego together with the partner organization Fundação Padre Tobias (FB) invite you to take part in long-term volunteering in one of the interesting parts of Portugal. The mobility is organized by the Portuguese youth organization Fundação Padre Tobias which is looking for 1 volunteer.
Say YES to the lifetime experience and apply NOW.
The project is implemented under the European Solidarity Corps Programme, financed by the European Commission.
Before applying for this volunteering project you need to enroll yourself at European Solidarity Corps Platform ( https://europa.eu/youth/solidarity_en ) and specify your European Solidarity Corps Participant number (PRN)!
where? – Samora Correia, Portugal
How long will the project last? – 12 months
Start date – September 2023
Number of vacancies – 1 Polish participant
Deadline for submitting applications: 30/08/2023
Coordinating and sending organization: Foundation for the Development of Entrepreneurial Society
Host organization: Fundação Padre Tobias
How to apply? Applications containing a CV and a cover letter in English should be sent by e-mail (email title: Volunteering project with Fundação Padre Tobias in Portugal) to email@example.com
The project is financed by the European Commission from the European Solidarity Corps Programme.
- Rotational Activities: Kindergarten; home and daycare centre; volunteers project proposals, project´s social media, second chance school;
- School’s/Europe Club, ESC divulgation, conversations about Europe;
- House creativity and decoration;
- Interacting with all the domains of the foundation, children, youth and the elderly;
- Developing activities in the social responses of the institution, as well as in community projects in articulation with the local partners;
- Use your creativity and crafts to upgrade our international home.
Feel free to check the info-pack by yourself 😉
Who are we looking for:
- Social & open-minded;
- International environment lovers with good communication skills and capacity for creative thinking and teamwork;
- Dynamic, tolerant person with high sense responsibility.
The Fundação Padre Tobias was created in the year 1935 by the will of Father Pedro Felício Ferreira Tobias. He was a priest in Samora Correia parish between 1899-1946. His work began in his own house, were he took care of the children, sons and daughters of the rural population who worked in agriculture. All of his work had the goal of helping the others. In 1941 he left in will, the desire that the community continue his work. Fundação Padre Tobias’s main objective is to contribute to the well-being of the population of Samora Correia, intervening in an integrated and personalized way with the social responses of day care, kindergarten, nursing home, day centre, home support service, social canteen, senior university. Recently Fundação Padre Tobias is working in others projects being them AEC (curricular enrichment activities) for the 1st cycle of education and Second Chance School. The main objective of the last one is to recover young adults for education and training.
Information on currently ongoing recruitments can be found at https://volo.frsp.eu/enrollments/ .