Wolontariat długoterminowy w Rumunii to propozycja FRSP oraz organizacji Curba de Cultura.
Projekt jest finansowany z Europejskiego Korpusu Solidarności.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROJECT
Activity date: 20/04/2021 to 20/10/2021
How to apply: Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
Deadline: We are waiting for your application until the 16th of April 2021.
Sending organization: Fundacja Rozwoju Społeczesńtwa Przedsiębiorczego
Hosting organization: Curba de Cultura
Place of activity: Izvoarele, Romania
The project adds up to the work and development already done in the community of Teisani, Romania. The aim of this project is to create promotional materials and a promotional campaign for what is going to be the local youth hostel in order to support the locals to benefit from tourism. The main activity is a 6 months of mobility for 4 volunteers (3 international and 1 Romanian) which will create materials for promoting the youth hostel, raise awareness on hosteling culture and support locals to practice sustainable tourism. Basically the 4 volunteers will create video, photo and written materials to promote the youth hostel and will go around the village to help locals promote their homemade products by helping them to set facebook and instagram accounts, by in inscribing in selling platforms or by creating posters and signs to promote their products.
ACCOMMODATION, FOOD AND TRANSPORT ARRANGEMENTS
- reimbursement of travel costs up to 275 euro in the end of the stay
- accommodation in a traditional house together with the rest of the volunteers
- monthly food allowance and pocket money
- local transport bus permits and car when needed for activities
TRAINING DURING THE ACTIVITY
- mentor support
- language training
- coordination, materials for activities and equipment
- task-related training such as team building, health and security, event management, basic youthwork and group dynamics, communication etc
- aged 18-30
- motivation for international volunteering
- Preferably a boy due to accommodation arrangements
- strong motivation to work and live in a rural area
- availability and motivation for a six months mobility
- strong interest in learning a different European language – motivation in developing new competencies and learning about community development
- having basic English communication skills, spoken and written – motivation to do research in the community and to create video and text promotional materials out of it