Picture it – Build Your Future in Turkey is another project coordinated by the Foundation for the Development of Entrepreneurial Society . Together with the partner organization – LIDOSK (FB) – we invite you to take part in a long-term volunteering in amazing Antalya. 😉 The mobility is organized by the Turkish youth organization LIDOSK which is looking for 1 Polish volunteer.
Experience the adventure of your life and don’t apply today.
The project is implemented under the European Solidarity Corps Programme, financed by the European Commission.
Before applying for this volunteering project you need to enroll yourself at European Solidarity Corps Platform (https://europa.eu/youth/solidarity_en) and specify your European Solidarity Corps Participant number (PRN)!
Where? – Antalya, Turkey
How long will the project last? – 210 days
Start date – mid-September
Number of vacancies – 1
Deadline for submitting applications: 31/08/2023
Coordinating and sending organization : Foundation for the Development of Entrepreneurial Society
Host organization: Lykia Scouting And Nature Sports Club (LIDOSK)
How to apply? Applications containing a CV and a cover letter in English should be sent by e-mail (email title: Picture it – Build Your Future in Turkey) to email@example.com
- Promotion of the international youth activities
- planning and organizing workshops, youth exchanges, and training courses for local and international youngsters
- campaigns in social media, writing blogs, helping to increase the visibility of Erasmus+ and ESC in general and in our projects
- creating YouTube videos and pictures for social media in order to promote volunteering, youth exchanges, and training courses
- writing applications for new projects, fundings as well as writing final reports
- informing young people about the volunteering experience as an international volunteer in Turkey and sharing information about Germany (ex: culture, language, cultural places, etc.).
Other activities in Antalya:
- taking initiatives in social activities
- organizing events, youth clubs, language clubs, workshops, intercultural events for local youngsters, and sports activities
- promoting Erasmus+ and ESC volunteering opportunities,
- attending to the regular (office) work of the organization,
- preparing visual documentation, info materials,
- helping in our social media and taking part in the project dissemination,
- participating in our Erasmus+ youth training.
- volunteering at the kindergarten
- volunteering at the fishery research center.
Feel free to check the project’s info-pack 😉
Who are we looking for
Young person in age 18-30 years old. The project participant should be flexible, adaptable and with a good sense of initiative, creative and active candidate, also interested in active participation.
We are open to any person who wants to put him\herself out there, who is ready to face new challenges and gain new skills, meet new people and collect an unforgettable experience abroad.
LIDOSK was founded in 2010 in Antalya as a youth NGO that promotes intercultural learning, human rights, understanding, active citizenship, volunteering, sports for a healthy lifestyle, and environmental protection. Nowadays LIDOSK aims to develop and support youth cooperation in Europe. We encourage young people, especially those with fewer opportunities and disabilities to actively participate in public life, take initiative, and develop entrepreneurial spirit and creativity. We aim to fight against all forms of discrimination, support cultural diversity, social cohesion, sustainable development, and foster youth mobility across Europe.
LIDOSK is accredited as a sending and hosting organization as well as a coordinating organization. Since 2016 we sent and hosted more than 300 young volunteers abroad and between 2013 and 2021 we offered more than 700 youngsters the opportunity to develop themselves through various Erasmus+ projects such as training courses and youth exchanges.
What do we provide?
- Henner health insurance during your project;
- round-trip travel reimbursement (max. EUR 275);
- €200 every month (€120 as pocket money and €80 as food money)
- language course.
Information on currently ongoing recruitments can be found at https://volo.frsp.eu/enrollments/ .