Picture it – Build your Future is another project coordinated by the Foundation for the Development of Entrepreneurial Society . Together with the partner organization – Umbrella (FB) – we invite you to take part in long-term volunteering in one of the fascinating parts of Georgia, Martkopi famous for its amazing nature.
Experience the adventure of your life and don’t hesitate, apply today.
The project is implemented under the European Solidarity Corps Programme, financed by the European Commission.
Before applying for this volunteering project you need to enroll yourself at European Solidarity Corps Platform ( https://europa.eu/youth/solidarity_en ) and specify your European Solidarity Corps Participant number (PRN)!
where? – Martkopi, Georgia
How long will the project last? – 7 months (208 days + 2 traveling days)
Start date – August 2023
Deadline for submitting applications: 20/07/2023
Coordinating and sending organization : Foundation for the Development of Entrepreneurial Society
Host organization : Umbrella
How to apply? Send your CV and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org Message title: Application for the project: Picture it – Build your Future.
- Supporting and assisting the daily work of Martkopi Youth Centre;
- Preparing and delivering workshops for youth in accordance with the capacity and skills of volunteers and the needs of the youth centre;
- Supporting organization of various events (eg Board games club; Movie nights; Meetings);
- Prepare integrational games and activities for youth;
- regularly organize pro-ecological activities;
- Develop the tools for campaigns both online and offline;
- Offline tools could be the banners for rallies, street art and graffiti, performance and etc. Online – videos tutorials, posters, funny memes and etc;
- Promoting volunteering (local and European) in schools;
- Supporting processes of inclusion and against marginalization;
- Taking care of the visibility of the project (taking and posting pictures on Facebook, preparing Christmas postcards, creating a movie, etc.);
- Participating and preparing international events to create a space for interaction between foreigners and locals in Martkopi;
- Helping in recycling procedures;
- To run a Polish or English language club once or twice a week;
- Participating in the meetings in the office and meetings with mentors;
- Cooperating with coordinators;
- Sharing ideas and cooperating with Receiving Organization members;
- Cooperating with other volunteers to prepare various activities and events (eg sports competitions between schools, coming to another school to do some cultural workshops, etc.).
Still not sure if apply? Watch a video!
Who are we looking for?
Young people between the ages of 18-30 years old. The project participant should be active, flexible, motivated, creative and interested in active participation and self-involvement, who knows English at a communicative level
We are open to any person who wants to put him\herself out there, who is ready to face new challenges and gain new skills, meet new people, travel and collect unforgettable experiences abroad.
Umbrella is a Georgia based youth organization with democratic and liberal values, aiming to promote an inclusive and progressive society by setting-up youth development spaces (centers) to attract, mobilize young people and implement youth-led community development and educational initiatives that enhance young people’s competencies in the field of Environment, Human rights and Democracy.
What do we provide?
- Henner health insurance during your project;
- Round-trip travel reimbursement (max. EUR 360);
- Pocket money €90 monthly (€3 per day);
- Food money €70 monthly;
- Language course.
Information on currently ongoing recruitments can be found at https://volo.frsp.eu/enrollments/ .