The Good, the Bad and the Ugly of being an Entrepreneur is a project organized by Fundacja Rozwoju Społeczestwa Przedsiębiorczości from Poland. We are looking for 3 Polish youngsters between 18 – 30 years to take part in this amazing youth exchange.
DATE AND LOCATION
The project will take place in Katowice, Poland from 13th to 19th of June 2023.
DESCIPTION OF THE PROJECT
The main aim of the youth exchange ” The Good, the Bad and the Ugly of being an Entrepreneur” is to bring together 37 young people from 6 different countries and to give them an opportunity to develop Entrepreneurial Skills. We decided to create this youth exchange to share the experience, skills and possibilities for starting a business to young people, from different countries, to demonstrate that it is possible even in this non-stable and unpredictable environment where we live nowadays.
We have set the following objectives for the projects:
- To create a platform, for young people with different background but common entrepreneurial mindset, where experience, knowledge and ideas about entrepreneurship can be shared;
- To show participants the importance of social valuesin business and that there is not only the profit, that makes the entrepreneurship interesting;
- In the era of globalization, being an entrepreneur requires a relationship with people from different cultures, so with this experience we will share the tips about being a leader, team member, how to cooperate in multicultural environment;
- To promote European values, active citizenship and intercultural dialogue;
- To work on developing their “thinking out of box” skill, creativity, critical thinking.
WHO YOU’LL MEET
Youth Exchange will consist of 37 participants in total from 6 different countries: Poland, Georgia, Albania, Czech Republic, Ukraine and Croatia.