Picture it – Build Your Future in Egypt is another project coordinated by Fundacja Rozwoju Społeczeństwa Przedsiębiorczego together with the partner organization Have a Dream (FB) invite you to take part in long-term volunteering project in the most ancient parts of Egypt. The mobility is organized by the Egyptian youth organization Have A Dream which is looking for 1 volunteer.
Say YES to the lifetime experience and apply today!
The project is implemented under the European Solidarity Corps Programme, financed by the European Commission.
Before applying for this volunteering project you need to enroll yourself at European Solidarity Corps Platform (https://europa.eu/youth/solidarity_en) and specify your European Solidarity Corps Participant number (PRN)!
where? – Cairo, Egypt
How long will the project last? – 6 months (180 days)
Start date – June 2023
Number of vacancies – 1 Polish participant
Deadline for submitting applications: 08/06/2023
Coordinating and sending organization: Foundation for the Development of Entrepreneurial Society
Host organization: Have A Dream
How to apply? Applications containing a CV and a cover letter in English should be sent by e-mail (email title: Picture it – Build Your Future in Egypt) to firstname.lastname@example.org
The project is financed by the European Commission from the European Solidarity Corps Programme.
The volunteers would work with the main team on planning and the organization of events. As well as would have the opportunity to present her/his culture and the impact of voluntarism on her/his life.
The tasks of the volunteers could be one/more of the following according to her/his skills and within the ESC working hour’s limitation.
Preparation of workshops, seminars, events for the local community members:
– Engaging in organizing weekly cultural/linguistic/volunteering workshops and events and/or skills that the volunteer wants to present:
1) Organizing cultural and intercultural events, cultural heritage and classes (art, music, dance, theater, handicraft classes).
2) Do dish parties with the team members to present the Polish food, and also get introduced more to the Egyptian food.
3) Workshops about artistic and digital tools, women empowerment, entrepreneurship skills, sustainable developments using formal and non-formal methods of learning.
Activities related to the tasks of the volunteers:
– Assistance in helping in developing the marketing material for events. (promotion on social media channels, creating posters and storied, leaflets, creating short promo-materials, and we welcome also other artistic tools and skills that the volunteer can present!).
– With the coordination with the whole team, the volunteer would be designing the infopacks of the volunteering, touristic, and Erasmus+ projects we will be doing.
– Designing the Daily story of our Instagram page.
– Creating content for webpages, social media channels of the Have and Dream NGO
– During the events, he/she will also be responsible for taking photographs; then working with them on Photoshop programs, Canva program (f.eg. after the event)
– Doing an event to promote for the European Solidarity Crops opportunities and its impact on both the volunteers and the communities.
– Attend the weekly meeting with the team and/or the marketing manager, to agree and prepare for the marketing plans, and things you would post.
Administrative tasks in Have a Dream:
– The volunteer will support the PR team in cooperating with new NGO’s and organizations in order to provide the young people with a variety of opportunities.
– The volunteer will support the media team in gathering all the documentation and disseminating after an event, workshops (taking photographs, working on Photoshop, Canva program, etc.
Support in Have a Dream actions for annual events, that may be done according to the time and resources, this includes the following;
– Preparation and implementation of the Have a Dream annual event” Volunteering beyond the limits”. The event involves international and local organizations including the UNICEF and other worldwide entities.
Who are we looking for:
- Social & open-minded;
- International environment lovers with good communication skills and capacity for creative thinking and teamwork;
- Motivated person with high sense responsibility.
Have A Dream is an Egyptian Social Enterprise that was founded 2014 by a group of young Egyptians who were inspired by the rich experiences they had while traveling and dreamed of giving the chance to the Egyptian youth in particular and youth from all over the world to get out of their cocoon and be introduced to different cultures as well. Moreover, we aspire to eradicate racial distinctions and advocate co-existence through providing youth from all around the world with well-organized programs and rich cross-cultural experiences to benefit their own community, among others.
The main target group of Have a Dream are people who had joined our previous programs with a youth majority between the age 18-30 with different profiles and backgrounds. They organize different workshops such as gender equality, refugees, containing violence, youth development, social inclusion, farming, environment and wildlife, building, sports education, disabilities related topics, art, music, cultural and world heritage programs and more for the local communities .
What do we provide?
- Henner health insurance during your project;
- round-trip travel reimbursement (max. EUR 360);
- pocket money 90 EUR;
- food money 160 EUR;
- language course.
Don’t miss your chance, take the opportunity and apply today! Stay up to date with available offers and follow our profiles on Facebook, Instagram and TikTok .
If you want to know more how our current project looks like you can follow the volunteers BLOG: Volunteers in FRSP or follow FB fan-page .
Information on currently ongoing recruitments can be found at https://volo.frsp.eu/enrollments/ .