Picture it – Build Your Future in Italy is another project coordinated by Fundacja Rozwoju Społeczeństwa Przedsiębiorczego. Together with the partner organization – EUROSUD (FB) – we invite you to take part in long-term volunteering in one of the most amazing parts of Italy famous for its’s gorgeous places. The mobility is organized by the Italian youth organization EUROSUD which is looking for 1 volunteer.
Except the challenge and don’t apply today!
The project is implemented under the European Solidarity Corps Programme, financed by the European Commission..
Before applying for this volunteering project you need to enroll yourself at European Solidarity Corps Platform ( https://europa.eu/youth/solidarity_en ) and specify your European Solidarity Corps Participant number (PRN)!
where? – Triggiano, Bari
How long will the project last? – 7 months (210 days + 2 traveling days)
Start date – 20 th of February 2023
Number of vacancies – 1 Polish participant
Deadline for submitting applications: 27/01/2023
Coordinating and sending organization : Fundacja Rozwoju Społeczeństwa Przedsiębiorczego
Host organization : EUROSUD
How to apply? Applications containing a CV and a cover letter in English should be sent by e-mail (email title: Picture it – Build Your Future in Italy) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteering in social restaurant – the volunteers will help the staff chef instructors and local staff to prepare meals for homeless and disadvantage people, helping Food Services team prepare and serve nutritious home-cooked meals to the guests!
- VOLUNTEER AT THE “ETHNIC COOK” – ETHNIC COOK is a bar-bistro where you can eat healthy, enjoy the urban chic atmosphere. Volunteers will be involved in the kitchen activities as well as in the social promotion events.
- VOLUNTEER IN EUROSUD ACTIVITIES – promoting volunteering: by creating a blog, through social networks, press and local meetings in schools;
- Working with people with economic difficulties and/ or in long lasting unemployment situation;
- Creating English curse for youth and people in need;
- Creativity and development (according to volunteers interests and skills Radio podcast or Photos exhibition);
- Supporting project manager in developing local and international projects;
- Supporting local school English teacher in daily classes;
- Volunteering in the youth centre in order to support educators and youth workers;
- VOLUNTEER AT THE “BIKE PROJECT” – Volunteering at The Bike Project is a great way to learn more about cycling and bike repair, as well as meet interesting people and give back to our local community.
- VOLUNTEER AT „PLEIADI” KIDS SUPPORT – Specialized tutoring for children and teens with DSA;
- Cognitive enhancement;
- Enhancement of basic Italian language skills;
- Mathematics enhancement;
- Laboratory activities;
- Homework support.
Still not sure if apply? Check previous volunteers’ experience.
Who are we looking for:
- Polish youngster between 18-30 years old;
- Good communication and teamwork skills;
- Creative and energetic;
- Good knowledge of English language – it is extremely important in order to be involved either in specific activities.
Volunteers will be selected in a fair, transparent and objective way, no matter their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or political opinion.
“Being one of the growing perspective of NGOs in our region Puglia and promoting youth initiatives in our city Bari and neighbourhood, we deeply recognize the responsibility towards the development of future.
In this regard, we see the importance of connecting youth with different backgrounds together, promoting dialogue between different groups of people and helping to develop an independent, progressive and upgraded civil society.
EUROSUD is established in the small city of Triggiano. Close countryside and rural area around Bari. The organization is made up of number of experts with a goal to offer a support, help, services and counseling in the area of civil society and democratic institutions development, civil values, and non-formal education for all citizens (especially for young people) .
EUROSUD organizes events (round tables, debates, seminars and workshops) about activism, education, promotion and exchange regarding human rights, development of local, regional, European and international cooperation.”
What do we provide?
- CIGNA health insurance during your project;
- Round-trip travel reimbursement (max. EUR 275);
- Accommodation in an apartment with two/three rooms and single bed per room, located in Triggiano city center.
- Pocket money €150 monthly (€5 per day);
- food money;
- language course.
Check the info-pack here with more detailed information.
Information on currently ongoing recruitments can be found at https://volo.frsp.eu/enrollments/ .