Wolontariat ekologiczny w Hiszpanii „Tribe of the Sun” jest wspólnym projektem naszej fundacji i hiszpańskiej organizacji młodzieżowej Al Hamam Association.
Projekt jest finansowany ze środków Komisji Europejskiej w ramach Europejskiego Korpusu Solidarności.
Gdzie? – Cortijo Los Baños, Hiszpania
W jakiej organizacji będę wolontariuszem? – Al Hamam Association
Ile będzie trwał projekt? – 6 miesięcy, 01/10/2021 – 30/032022
Ilu nas będzie? – 1 wolontariusz
Do kiedy prowadzony jest nabór? – 31 lipca br.
JAK ZAAPLIKOWAĆ? – Wyślij na adres email@example.com swoje CV oraz list motywacyjny w języku angielskim. Tytuł wiadomości: „Wolontariat w Hiszpanii – Tribe of the Sun”
Opis organizacji goszczącej
The purposes of Al Hamam Association are:
a) Personal development and growth, through yoga, meditation and techniques that enhance physical, mental and emotional well-being.
b) Promote cultural biodiversity, art and social development.
c) Assist rural and environmental development with awareness and sustainability.
d) Promote volunteering and cooperation at European and international level.
e) To experience a learning of sustainable life in the different dimensions of the human being, through the design of a permanent culture in the time.
f) Recovery of traditions and giving value to natural resources.
g) Educate, and raise awareness through art, creativity and in relation to nature as fundamental elements in development in freedom.
h) Share activities and experiences of parents and children through natural upbringing and alternative education.
The project activities will be carried out in the municipality of Lucainena de las Torres (Almeria), and will focus on five areas:
- Agroecology: agro-livestock, horticulture, arboriculture (edible forest, reforestation of the mountain and rambla).
- Environmental Management: landscaping (gardening…), water purification and optimization, waste management (composting, recycling…), ecotechnologies and bioconstruction.
- Sustainable Life: volacto-vegetary food, food manufacturing (cooking, canning…), management of common spaces, emotional management, bodily activities and awareness (yoga, meditation…) and dynamics of cohesion and celebration (rituals…).
- Communication: daily organisational meetings, weekly residents' meetings and Coordinators, biweekly board meetings, and monthly volunteer balances with tutors. In case of need, mediation and/or external facilitation. Connection with other local, national and international organizations. Dissemination, documentation and administration of internal and external information.
- Learning: study circles, permaculture training, talks and workshops.
Nadal się wahasz?
Zobacz relację naszych wolontariuszy realizujących projekty w organizacji Al Hamam!
Zerknij czym będziesz się zajmować w projekcie!
The project is open to the participation of all young people, without discrimination of origin, colour or gender, interested in collaborating in environmental actions, and against climate change, but we are especially excited about the possibility of being able to extend these opportunities to disadvantaged young people who have mobility difficulties, whether due to social, economic and/or geographical obstacles. So this is one of our main criteria: we would like to make the greatest possible positive impact on their lives, and select young people who will someday be able to expand that positive impact on the lives of others as well.
A basic knowledge of Spanish and the desire to acquire fluency in the language will be valuable. An understanding of biology and ecology, a desire to work the land, as well as some previous experience in sustainability and reforestation projects will also be valued as positive, although it is not essential for participation. Also a basic ability to work with computers that we find useful, to record and disseminate acquired learning and program development. An ethical commitment to social and environmental justice, flexibility, emotional maturity, ability to assume responsibilities and work in a team, motivation to learn and practice the skills necessary to develop their life and work in a community in a rural environment, will be values that will be taken into account.
Wolontariat ekologiczny w Hiszpanii
- WORKING HOURS – Volunteers commit themselves to 30 hours of work and another 6 hours dedicated to training (including process documentation and language improvement) on a weekly basis. A total of 36 hours a week dedicated to the activity, spread over 5 days, and a 2 rest day.
- FOOD – The volunteers will attend the community lunch, and they can cook their breakfasts and dinners alone in the community kitchen. Always maintaining the principle of order and cleanliness. The volunteers will participate on a rotating basis in the preparation of the meals. The diet is ovo-lacto-vegetarian, mainly local and seasonal. They will receive 35 euros each month to supplement their diet.
- ACCOMMODATION – The accommodation is a shared room with bathroom and living room included, there is a common space for residents with butane kitchen, and dining room with fireplace, and a yurt serves as a multiactivity room. Electricity will be covered by the host organisation, while rational use is made, personal electricity meters will be provided for such accounting. And Internet connection, firewood, water and gas will be covered by the host organization in their entirety.
- POCKET MONEY – 5 EUR/day
- TRAVEL COSTS – 360 EUR
- DAYS OFF – 2 days/month
Wolontariat ekologiczny w Hiszpanii