Szukamy wolontariusza do udziału w projekcie wolontariatu w belgijskim Kasterlee. Jest to wspólny projekt Fundacji Rozwoju Społeczeństwa Przedsiębiorczego i belgijskiej organizacji De Hoge Rielen.
Zgłoszenia zawierające CV oraz list motywacyjny w języku angielskim prosimy przesyłać na adres email@example.com oraz firstname.lastname@example.org. W tytule wiadomości prosimy wpisywać: „Volunteering at De Hoge Rielen”.
Termin nadsyłania zgłoszeń: 05.05.2019
Miejsce: Kasterlee, Belgia
Organizacja wysyłająca: Fundacja Rozwoju Społeczeństwa Przedsiębiorczego
Organizacja koordynująca i goszcząca: De Hoge Rielen
Daty aktywności: 15.05.2019 – 15.12.2019
Kilka słów o organizacji…
De Hoge Rielen offers quality accommodation (buildings and camp grounds) for groups and individuals, in priority to youth groups. De Hoge Rielen has a major asset: its pure nature. Respect for the environment is very important here. As well are adventure, playing in the woods, forest workshops, educational, adventurous and sports activities… You’ll never have a dull moment here!
De Hoge Rielen was once a military domain. Today, freedom is the dominant force here. Whatever you do: we will do everything possible to boost your creativity and stimulate own initiatives. This domain is one of the largest children’s forests of Flanders, over 230 ha. It’s a delightful destination for people with a youthful spirit. Each group has its own spot on the domain. Youth groups come to de Hoge Rielen for multiday group activities, a youth camp, with school, for welcome days, a training…
The domain offers many possibilities such as vast forests and nature, sleeping accommodations, camping facilities and campfires, a theatre, a sports hall and fields, a bar and a restaurant.
De Hoge Rielen is located in the forests of the small municipality of Kasterlee, in the province of Antwerp. Kasterlee is situated in Flanders, the Dutch-speaking part of Belgium. Dutch will also be the main language used during the service.
Help at youth domain, reception work, help at the summerbar, guiding workshops.
Możliwość dla wolontariusza w ramach projektu
- Getting to know the different aspects (organization, impact…) of youth work in Belgium
- Learning how to work in a team (by setting up small scale projects together)
- Learning how to guide different youth groups and how to prepare activities and workshops
- Getting to know himself/herself better and increasing self-confidence
- Respect for (inter)cultural diversity and different people
- Increasing the interculturality in the organisation
- Being himself/herself but into other values and norms
- Giving new impulses and ideas
- Supporting the daily activities of the different services, as there are: helping at the reception and informing groups about their stay, making deliveries to the groups since we have our own food ordering system on a car free domain, keeping the bar open in winter and summer, helping at the restaurant where the groups eat, guiding groups in activities and workshops, guiding the rope course and climbing forest.
The most important attitudes and skills are: enjoy being in the nature, enjoy working with youth groups, sense of responsibility, flexible attitude, great independence , willing to learn, able to work independently and to take initiative.