Zachęcamy do aplikowania na wspólny projekt wolontariatu Fundacji Rozwoju Społeczeństwa Przedsiębiorczego i portugalskiej organizacji Rato – Associação para a Divulgação Cultural e Científica. Poszukujemy wolontariusza do udziału w projekcie w Miratejo.
Zgłoszenia zawierające CV oraz list motywacyjny w języku angielskim prosimy przesyłać na adres firstname.lastname@example.org oraz email@example.com. W tytule wiadomości prosimy wpisywać: „Volunteering – Rato – ADCC”.
Termin nadsyłania zgłoszeń: 05.05.2019
Miejsce: Miratejo, Portugalia
Organizacja wysyłająca: Fundacja Rozwoju Społeczeństwa Przedsiębiorczego
Organizacja koordynująca i goszcząca: Rato – Associação para a Divulgação Cultural e Científica (ADCC – Association for the promotion of Culture and Science)
Daty aktywności: 15.05.2019 – 14.05.2020
Ilość wolontariuszy: 1
Kilka słów o organizacji…
Formed in 2000, Rato – Associação para a Divulgação Cultural e Científica is a youth organization that develops initiatives and projects orientated for the promotion of the Information Society. Target group of Rato – ADCC are especially young adults but the training activities are for general public (youth, adults, elderly people). Through non formal methodologies, Rato – ADCC establishes common ground between people of different cultural and academic backgrounds – technology is a tool to promote education, culture, solidarity and entrepreneurship.
Since 2004 , Rato – ADCC is a sending and hosting organization on the field of European Voluntary Service and short international internships.
Volunteering in Rato – ADCC is based in the partnership with different institutions that create a network with Rato – ADCC and has the purpose to promote locally the tools and methods of IT (Web Design, Free Software, Multimedia and Digital Video Edition) for social and cultural work and promote the European opportunities for the youth community of Seixal.
Support of different training activities (workshops aiming to provide ICT skills, workshops to provide knowledge in areas such as Intercultural Learning , Youth Participation, Entrepreneurship);
• Creation and promotion of tools and activities that promote opportunities for education; training, employment, mobility, non-formal education and entrepreneurship;
• Promotion of volunteering, youth initiatives and programs (national and international level);
• Support of management of different projects and activities developed in Rato – ADCC;
• Support of the activities regarding global education and active citizenship in local schools
• Content management, creation of multimedia content and other online documents for different websites managed by Rato – ADCC.
The volunteer will work 5 days a week (approx. 30-35 hours a week), from Tuesday to Saturday.
The volunteer will have 2 days off per week: Sunday and Monday.
The activities are very much related to informatics and the idea that a computer is a tool fundamental to help the community and develop social and cultural work. Within this philosophy we would like to host volunteer with following characteristics:
– Vocation to work with informatics, new media and digital art expression;
– Motivated to do the project and the activities of the project;
– Positive attitude towards the different activities and challenges
– Open to new forms of learning;
– Have initiative;
– Have imagination to do more with less!
The volunteer will live in a flat (student conditions) shared with other flat mates. The flat is furnished with a fridge, washing machine, and basic kitchen utensils. There is common kitchen and bathroom.
The volunteer will live in a shared flat equipped with all necessary facilities that let prepare meals. The volunteer is obliged to keep the flat in good condition, do the household chores in rooms and in shared spaces, maintain the equipment in good condition and use it in the proper application.