JUVENTUDE SOCIAL to wspólny projekt Fundacji Rozwoju Społeczeństwa Przedsiębiorczego i portugalskiej organizacji Aventura Marão Clube. Poszukiwany wolontariusz do udziału w projekcie wolontariatu zagranicznego w Amarante.
Zgłoszenia zawierające CV oraz list motywacyjny w języku angielskim prosimy przesyłać na adres email@example.com oraz firstname.lastname@example.org. W tytule wiadomości prosimy wpisywać: „Volunteering in Aventura Marão Clube”.
Termin nadsyłania zgłoszeń: 23.04.2019
Miejsce: Amarante, Portugalia
Organizacja wysyłająca: Fundacja Rozwoju Społeczeństwa Przedsiębiorczego
Organizacja koordynująca i goszcząca: Aventura Marão Clube
Daty aktywności: 15.06.2019 – 14.06.2020
Ilość wolontariuszy: 1
Kilka słów o organizacji…
Aventura Marão Clube is a non-profit organization established in 1993 with the aim to promote healthy lifestyles among the population of Amarante, especially youth. It currently has around 450 members and it develops activities in three main areas: Kayaks, Mountain Biking and Fair Trade. AMC is also responsible for the management and coordination of Casa da Juventude de Amarante (youth center) promoting international mobility and active participation.
The organisation’s team is composed by Miguel Pinto (project coordinator and manager of the Youth Centre), Marcella Serra (volunteer’s coordinator) and Filipa Pereira (visibility and dissemination).
We have a pool of mentors (heterogeneous group of local people: ex-volunteers, youth centre staff at bar/reception, language course teachers, taxi drivers, etc.) that will be presented to the volunteers for match-making between both.
At AMC/Casa da Juventude de Amarante (local Youth Centre):
– LANGUAGE COURSE: cultural and linguistic workshop held under the SPEAK social project that AMC is one of the local partners involved;
– CULTURAL AGENDA: Planning, organizing and promoting da CJ’s cultural agenda (foreign language courses, music dance, theatre, photo);
– MEDIA: Support to CJ’s media office (produce information & dissemination outputs, managing websites and social networks from AMC and CJ);
– PROJECTS: Preparing and implementing local and international projects (energizers, workshops about CES, Erasmus+ and Youthpass, intercultural nights, Human Rights Education, team work);
– VISIBILITY: Support to awareness and info sessions at schools nearby Amarante (about CES, Erasmus+ and cultural diversity);
– SUSTAINABILITY: Support to organic farmers nearby Amarante, awareness sessions at schools and local, organic and fair market management.
At the local social network:
– SOCIAL AND CULTURAL SUPPORT TO CMA: Support to strategic ongoing projects as RUA, ÔLO and Youth Action Plan, Support to the local dog kennel and to social and cultural events of the city/region;
– SOCIAL SUPPORT TO CERCIMARANTE: Support to musical, drama and arts workshops using NFE, Support to body exercises (physiotherapy, gymnastic), to gardening, sewing and basic linguistic competences;
– SOCIAL AND CULTURAL SUPPORT TO UFA: Support to free time activities, at daily centers for seniors, at primary schools, development of intergenerational events involving the local Seniors University and support to social work involving local youngsters with fewer opportunities;
– SOCIAL SUPPORT TO TERRA DOS HOMENS: Support to daily tasks at orphanage and development of free time and cultural activities (through games, movies, presentations, dances or theatre) and outdoor activities (sports, walks);
– SOCIAL SUPPORT TO SCMA: Support to daily tasks at elderly centre and development of healthy aging and outdoor activities for the elderly people (gymnastic, traditional games, visits, walks, food, talking during food breaks).
Zakwaterowanie, pieniążki, dni wolne
Volunteers will stay in rented apartments in Amarante’s city centre. They will stay usually in double rooms (with other volunteers) and exceptionally some in single rooms.
- Travel from Poland to Portugal and back: 360€
- 150€/month for pocket money
- Breakfasts, lunch, and dinners provided from Monday till Saturday
- 35€/month in cash to cover the volunteers own food on Sunday
- We will offer 2 days/month for holidays + 6 days (in total 30 days of holidays)
- We will allow volunteers to manage maximum 15 days of free accommodation for their family and friends