EVS w Rosji wspólny projekt Fundacji Rozwoju Społeczeństwa Przedsiębiorczego i rosyjskiej organizacji ICYE Lastochki, który uzyskał dofinansowanie w ramach Programu Erasmus+. Zgłoszenia (CV i list motywacyjny w języku angielskim) prosimy przesyłać na adres firstname.lastname@example.org
W tytule wiadomości mailowej prosimy wpisać „Samara publi organisation for the disabled people Parus Nadezhdy”. Inne aplikacje nie będą rozpatrywane.
Termin nadsyłania zgłoszeń: 10.03.2019
Mamy dla Was nie lada gratkę – propozycję projektu w odległym zakątku Rosji – Samarze, blisko granicy z Kazachstanem. Organizacją koordynującą jest Center of voluntary movement „Lastochki”. Do zadań wolontariusza EVS należeć będzie współpraca z lokalną młodzieżą i dzieciakami głównie z osobami z mniejszymi szansami i specjalnymi potrzebami (z niepełnosprawnością) w ramach projektów warsztatowych, szkoleniowych, organizacji czasu wolnego ale również prace biurowe itd. Szczegóły można znaleźć poniżej. Więcej o Samarze i Lasochki dowiedzieć możecie się też z wideo promującego organizację:
Organizacja Contact Point w Rosji: ICYE / Lastochki
DESCRIPTION OF HOSTING ORGANISATION
Samara Public Non-profit Organization for Disabled People „Parus Nadezhdy” was established in 2003. It is affiliated to Samara Regional Public Organization of the All-Russian Society of the Disabled.Parus Nadezhdy is one of the biggest NGOs in Samara fighting for the rights of disabled children. The specialists at this centre have many years of experience working with disabled children and organizing activities for them. This was one of the first centres to organise a support service for the disabled and their families.
Their mission is to provide integration of the disabled children of Samara region into society and to promote the ideas of independent life philosophy and social approach to disability. More Specifically:
– providing the disabled children and their families with social and psychological support;
– organizing and conducting conferences, seminars and lectures on the problems of the disabled children;
– cooperating with other public organizations dealing with the similar problems;
– revealing children´s creative and intellectual abilities
– to protect rights and interests of disabled children;
– to provide disabled children with equal opportunities to participate in all spheres of social life;
– to integrate disabled people into society;
– to develop the quailty of support system of youth activities proposed to disabled kids and youngsters as well as the capabilities of youth organization, by supporting the “ParusNadezhdy” organization enriching its human potential
Volunteers will be mainly visiting the families of the children and communicating with them. Depending on the age of a child, the volunteer may be doing different activities:
– For those under 14 – playing games, handicrafts, outdoors games, dance games, gymnastics, help in homework,music instruments etc.;
– For those over 14 – computer games, language classes, help them in learning process, do homworks with them, outside trips to learn them moving around the city on their own etc.
More specifically, the EVS volunteer will participate in:
– Taking care and communicating with the disabled children in the organization or at home,
– Providing kids with moral support and physical assistance,
– Assisting them during meals and walk,
– Organising day-to-day activities for them. This activities may include painting, reading, drama, sports and other activities aimed at revealing their creative abilities, decorating workshops,
– Visiting places of interest:museums, cultural places, art galleries, cinema or recreational activities like tours,walkings),
– Giving school support to children/young people with more difficulties-common help of youngsters who finished their shools
– Giving support in learning skills needed at the labour market like: teaching them English and other languages, teaching them using of the computer programmes, photography workshops etc.,
– Helping parents to perform special exercises in the home system,
– Reads disabled kids Russian tales and other literature
– Organizing together with organization the summer camps for children with disabilities,
– Organizing special events for those kids: Christmas,Birthday parties,Farewell,Sports Week,Intercultural Week
– Involvement in the preparation and organisation of regular events run by the centre: seminars, training for parents, festivals for children, etc.
– Implementation volunteer’s own projects and ideas!
Parus Nadezhdy wanted volunteer in the first place to be motivated to get to know another way of life and to put themselves in a new social and cultural situation in order to try to understand other ways of living and other values.The volunteer has to be interested in the theme of the disabled children.Parus Nadezhdy is mainly interested to host people who are interested to work with the disabled people. Very important is being positive and open-minded. The same time the volunteer should be ready to do a lot of routine and hard work. This requires a lot of patience and tolerance. Volunteer has to be motivated to participate in many different activities and willing to take a lot of initiatives himself. She/He has to be tolerant and enthusiastic. The volunteer has to be willing to work with youngsters and to create new activities basing on experience of inter-cultural education.
InfoPack: National Profile 2018-19
Opis projektu w Samara public organisation for the disabled people “Parus Nadezhdy”: Work Profile 2018-2019