„Healthy human, healthy environment” to wspólna propozycja portugalskiej organizacji Associação Viver Telheirasi we współpracy z Fundacją Rozwoju Społeczeństwa Przedsiębiorczego.
Zgłoszenia zawierające CV oraz list motywacyjny w języku angielskim prosimy przesyłać na adres email@example.com. Tytuł wiadomości: „Healthy human, healthy environment: Associação Viver Telheirasi”.
Aby aplikować na projekty EVS konieczne założenie jest konta na platformie Europejskiego Korpusu Solidarności: https://europa.eu/youth/solidarity_en. W CV prosimy umieścić swój kod uczestnika nadany na platformie. To nowy wymóg narzucony przez Komisję Europejską.
Organizacja przyjmująca: Associação Viver Telheirasi
Miejsce: Lizbona, Portugalia
Termin przyjmowania zgłoszeń: 07/01/2019
Czas trwania: 01/03/2019 – 31/10/2019 (244 dni)
Associação Viver Telheiras – Centro de Convergência de Telheiras is a non-profit, non-governmental organization which facilitates community dynamics in the neighborhood of Telheiras, in Lisbon, interconnecting local population, institutions and economic activities’ interests and needs. It works together with all these groups, in order to achieve a better overall quality of life in the neighborhood of Telheiras.
EVS volunteers specific tasks in Hosting Organization Viver Telheiras are:
- Search and collect information from our partners in order to get information for the “Viver Telheiras” online platform and to provide information to the population;
- Collaborate for updating the Association’s website with contents;
- Support in daily management and simple administrative procedures, both indoors and outdoors;
- Be part of the team that organizes the Neighborhood Festival where music, dance, sports, culture are all put together in a big “street social party”;
- Production of series of short films (and photographs) about the neighborhood, its residents, commerce and activities.
- Support in the organization of social and cultural events for the local community;
- Organize workshops.
Volunteers are going to be considered and treated as members of the team and they will work in an intercultural environment, both formal and non-formal. They will be expected to spend 30-35 hours a week working. The timetable will include space for work, language lessons, days off, social activities and development of their own project ideas.
LOGISTICS & PRACTICAL INFO:
- Coordinating & hosting organization, Associação Spin, will provide the lodging in a flat as close to the office and the city center as possible. If the apartment is located in the city center, the volunteers will spend around 30 minutes to reach the working place. The volunteers will have to share the room with another volunteer/student/young person (room and connected expenses are paid by Associação Spin). They may also – if so wished by the volunteer – receive a monthly accommodation allowance and be solely responsible for finding and paying for their own accommodation.
- Food & transportation – A monthly allowance of 186,70€ will be provided by Associação Spin to cover food expenses and local public transportation.
- Working hours – The volunteers are expected to spend 30-35 hours a week working. The daily timetable includes time for language learning through an Online Language Course, lunch, social activities and development of own project ideas, etc.
- Days off – Volunteers are entitled to two days off per week (usually on Saturday and Sunday) as well as 2 extra days of vacation for every month of their voluntary work.
Associação Viver Telheiras – Centro de Convergência de Telheiras would like to host pro-active volunteers, aged between 18-30 years, who bring their own ideas and opinions and that are able to jump into this journey that is a neighborhood project – with energy to collaborate with ongoing projects but also to add their own point of view or to create new ones.
They are not required to have any particular degree of formal education, the project is open to all volunteers who show interest in social and environmental issues and are willing to be part of the process of change in the course of nowadays society, tackling the problems we are currently facing as a community.
It would be nice if you enjoy and have skills in communication and media, like writing articles and working with video and photography, although this isn’t a must. Having some previous knowledge of the Portuguese language can also be considered a plus.